Sunday 23 June 2013

Don Haugen – angels with black wings CD-R)



Don Haugen hails from Eugene, Oregon, USA. I got a small parcel containing various trading goodies including this album. Upon the first listen I was pleasantly surprised. This is almost relaxing music. There`s four long tracks in here (total running time = 75.30 minutes, damn!!!). This is low-fi ,drony,  almost chill-out material. Every track evolves slowly, moves slowly, and slowly drifts like a subtle assemblage. It sounds like a mix between field recordings, ambient noise and ambient darkwave. A  peaceful, almost meditative mood, with a highly desolate atmosphere included. Feels like it`s  late at night and I`m caught inside a lifeless, empty factory. I`m slowly agonizing, my soul is freezing, will someone please help me. Feed me more, indeed. More information here:
feel free to also check out:




1 comment:

  1. Many thanks Francois,
    Glad you like it.
    I am currently working on more recordings.

    ReplyDelete