Tuesday 25 February 2014

Recent drawing...

One of my coworkers, Yanie will be resigning soon. She found something more suitable for her. I like Yanie, she`s such a sweet, funny, sensible down to earth person. While at the same time she has an open mind (I think she`s a dreamer at heart) about various subjects. Heck, she likes my drawings, my writing and even my music. She love`s Minimal Frank`s second album `imaginary soundtracks` as well (she has definitely good taste for the finer things in life). She asked me to do a drawing for her. I worked on this non-stop during my breaks at work (the only free time I have left these days). It took me a week and a half to complete this drawing. Yanie, I wish you all the best (for you and your family) in your future.  Here`s the drawing, for all our Mastock readers out there (you know who you are). Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment