Tuesday 24 June 2014

TFTTDH part 14

Solo action and thereof part 2


I enter the Montréal Poolroom
It`s really crowded
Man it`s always crowded
Just like The Kinks song
`All day and all of the night`
there`s a line up as usual
but I don`t wait long
The employees are fast here
My turn
Hey Ramesh
Yo Tom
What`s up dude?
Not much
Work like a dog and get paid like a dog
I know
You`ve been drinking Tom?
Well…
Let me guess
You`re still hustling for beers?
Exactly
And now I`m starving bro
What shall it be?
Gimme four hotdogs
Relish, mustard and lotsa coleslaw
Two French fries and a big beer
We don`t sell alcohol dickwad
I know a big ass root beer my man
Coming right up Tom
Here you go dude
Bon appetite
Thanks you senior Ramesh
Keep the change
Merci beaucoup
Hey no problema
I sit down
Next to two vagrants
They seems more intoxicated than I am
Good thing they`ll leave me alone I hope
Man those dogs are delicious
A gourmet meal for the working class hero indeed
I love to put lotsa ketchup on me fries
So they look all gooey and shit
Miam miam and all mine
I`m eating and suddenly
Something attracts my attention
I`m smelling something
Something strong
Something musky
Smells like piss but stronger
More like ammonia
CHRIST THIS IS FUCKING GROSS I`m thinking
Spare a dog for a brother?
What?
I turn around and
There`s this huge black guy standing in front of me
He must be at least six foot eight
He`s a monster 
He`s fucking reeking
And he`s hungry
I just hope he`s not gay and horny
He comes near me
The mere stench
I can`t take this anymore
I`m about to puke
I look at him and say
Hey bro I`m not hungry anymore
Here, have my meal
Thanks man I like you
Good to hear that I`m thinking
I take out a smoke
Give him one and say
For later on my man
WOW!!!
You`re a real brother, brother
I know
Gotta go enjoy the meal
I will thanks again
It`s alright, goodnight
Nighty night
I get out
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH the clean air
To breathe safely again
Feels damn good
I light up a smoke & take a puff
Time to take a cab
How much do I have left?
Oh shit only 10.00$ in my pockets
Can`t take a motherfucking cab
Which means
I have to take the night bus
It`s gonna take forever to go back home
FUCKING SHIT!!!
I cross the street
I`m in front of the peepshows
Open 24 hours a day
Hey guy wanna blowjob?
Say what?
Wanna blowjob honey?
I look around and in front of me I see
This this fat ugly whore
Wearing a black mini skirt with lotsa tattoos
She`s sporting this huge black t-shirt
Which seems to be glowing in the dark
Thinking of it
This is strange indeed
Glowing t-shirt?
I look closely and discover   
HOLLY SHIT!!!!
It`s not glowing
It`s full of  old cum
Like a glazed dark donut
This is disgusting
I`m shocked
She goes out of the peepshow
Grabs violently cock through my pants
And starts to feel it fast
I`m getting a boner
Even if I feel like puking
This is so awkward, I`m thinking
Let`s go inside
I`ll blow you for twenty dollars
Twenty dollars?
Twenty dollars with a condom
Forty without a condom
Not right now babe
I`ll go get something and come back later ok?
Later?
Yes later
You sure?
Of course I am
You`re not gonna disappoint Zelda?
Of course not look at my boner?
Ok then I`ll be waiting inside
Guess I`ll see you then
Ciao babe




I`m walking north
Just to make sure
I`m not in Zelda`s eyesight anymore
FUCKING SHIT!!!
I`m willing to pay her not to give me a blowjob
STD material indeed
I decide to go further north
Before getting the St- Laurent bus
I stop at the corner of Maisonneuve
I`m waiting in line
What time is it?
About three thirty a.m.
And I`m waiting in line for a bus
At this time of night
After about ten minutes the bus finally arrives
I enter, pay my fare
Sit down at the right end of said bus
I`m feeling less drunk
So I start to look around
There`s a huge Latino guy on my right
Six foot nine and about 300 pounds maybe
I see a gay couple in front of me
There`s some drunkards in the front
Minding their own business
There`s a couple of folks
Who exit the bus at Sherbrooke station
I see a small guy sporting a huge blonde Mohawk
Walking towards the back
He proceeds to sit next to me
I`m thinking
This guy seems like trouble
Or is looking for trouble
After a minute or so
He gets up and starts screaming insanities
I WANT SOME ACID!!!
I WANT SOME PUSSY!!!
YOU DON`T WANNA FUCK WITH ME!!!
HEY YOU GUYS ARE GAY!!!
WANNA FEEL MY COCK!!!
I HAVE TO GET OUT AT JEAN-TALON STREET!!!
And I`m thinking
I also get out at Jean-Talon
I`m gonna be stuck with this asshole
While waiting for the other bus
I gotta do something
I gotta get rid of him fast
Now he`s bugging the latino guy
MAMMA LA VERGA CABRONE!!!
I gotta do something or
The Latino will kill him for sure
HEY YO DUDE!!!
JEAN-TALON STATION IS HERE
Thanks man
It`s all good bro
He finally exits the bus
The Latino guy   
Looks at me and starts laughing
This is Beaubien street amigo
I know
Lemme guess you`re exiting a Jean-Talon?
Exactly amigo
I`m Tom
Sanchez pleased to meet you
Likewise I`m sure
You know
You better not meet him at Jean-Talon
He`ll try to kick your ass
I know
It`s ok amigo
We both get off at the same station
I`m going east
Me too
If he comes near us we` ll both kick his ass
I don`t think we`ll need
To do such a thing
Why is that Tom ?
You know what they say
A dog which barks
Never bites
He`s probably
All talk no action
You might be right amigo
I surely think so
Jean-Talon station
Let`s go!!!
Four o`clock a.m.
And we`re still waiting
This is fucking long Sanchez
I know amigo
I got something for both of us Tom
And what is that?
He pulls out
An half smoked joint
Leftovers from last night
Cool
Let`s smoke up dude
This stuff tastes like shit I say
It is shit Tom
Mexican shit that is
Well it`s potent too
I`m starting to chill out
Exactly amigo
FROSTED FLAKES FOREVER SANCHEZ!!!
Yes sir
Our bus arrives
We both enter
Ten minutes later
My stop Sanchez
I`m off
Take care Tom
You too Sanchez
Ciao bro
I exit the bus
The sun is slowly rising
I`m thinking
I`m still drunk
With a full belly
Still slightly stoned
The day is starting
It`s so sunny
It feel good to be alive
Goodnight
Or
Good morning everybody. 

No comments:

Post a Comment