Wednesday 30 October 2013

Nexus Monkey – the negative effects of listening (CD-R)


This is a new Florida collaboration \ duo from the minds behind `Vasectomy Party`(harsh noise solo artist) and the `Black Beast Of Arrrghhh`(noise \ experimental noise). There`s one track on this here CD but it`s a long one indeed (+ 30 minutes). Raw noisy dirges mixed with some minimally dark and spacey synth running in the background. I`m getting squashed by a  gigantic wall of noise, while at the same time some spacey synth is slowly, but surely puncturing what`s left of me poor brains. I love this!!! Good stuff indeed. Give me some more. I want it, I want it, I want it!!!  Limited edition of twenty copies. This baby`s long gone for sure, sorry about your damn luck.. More info here: http://foreverescapingboredom.bandcamp.com/album/nexus-monkey-the-negative-effects-of-listening-cd-r

No comments:

Post a Comment