Monday 30 December 2013

Mutant Video - Missing Fingers (cassette)


Mutant Video are a three piece unit consisting of: John Lukeman (synth), Nic Schmidt (bass), and Mutant (machines). This album features seven amazing instrumental tracks, which are:
1- missing fingers: dark synth + ambient darkwave = a feeling of cold, dark minimalism.
2- the drive: light beats + instrumental electronics = the perfect soundtrack for an atmospheric horror movie indeed.
3- silent curtain: creepy effects + more synth = is this my hair rising or you`re just happy to see me honey ?
4- raw deal: harsh percussions + electroacoustic \ ambient noise.
5- street lightning: percussions + various noise bytes = pure meditative noise for folks like me.
6- cut off: tight percussive elements + various sounds colliding left and right = I like it, I like it, I like it!
7- broken in leather: minimal darkcore electronics which conjures feelings of loneliness, coldness and desolation. This is my favorite song. I kept listening to this and all I could think of is THE THING!!!  THE THING!!!  THE THING!!! . Yes it`s that damned good kudos for fans of the great John Carpenter himself. Limited edition of 300 copies. Contact here for availability:   http://mutantvideoarchival.bigcartel.com/product/mutant-video-missing-fingers-c-36
                                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment