Monday 9 February 2015

Angel Of Mercy & The Rites Of Wall (split CD-R)



All I get in the mail these days are noise albums, now that would be a great Flesh For Frank (me own solo noise project) song title. Unfortunately it`s true. As much as I like noise, Can someone, somewhere out there please send me some nice minimal stuff? I need a break. As much as I like to hear some noise, I like different types of music as well. I created Mastock to give the small guy / gal out there exposure. I don`t intend to talk about commercial music at all. So here goes. Let`s start with:
1 – Angel Of Mercy: untitled (40.00 minutes) = blasting, grinding, grating walls of noise. It feels like i`m under the Niagara falls, getting slammed, I mean pummeled by water which becomes noisy chards. Ouch my head!
Email: stutteringgreg@hotmail.com
2- The Rites Of Wall: TROW#85 (33.33 minutes) = blaring walls of static collides with blaring walls of distortion. I`m getting drowned and I like it
him email: palemoontapesalt@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment