Thursday 5 February 2015

Henry C. Rial & Malleus Maleficarum (split CD-R)



This was released on Wall Rot Records circa 2013, I`m not sure. I did a little internet search and Wall Rot records seems to have folded or are on a long hiatus. This split is a limited edition of 20 copies. The music collector in me feels very lucky to own this rare CD-R. The split consists of two long tracks, which would be:
1 – Henry C. Rial: untitled (34.50 minutes) = blaring  distortions, a relentless huge wall of noise which for some odd reasons seems to have meditative qualities. I don`t mean soothing and / or relaxing, just like good ole background noise.                                                   2 – Malleus Maleficarum: 666 (29.05 minutes) = this is one of the numerous experimental / noise projects from Jason Campbell (4 Flies On Grey Velvet, I Am That I Am, Implicit Structure, Mohrn, Nosaj, Old Cellar, Shit, Static 666, Wallmaster, etc, etc).  A long, creepy, dark at times noiey joyride. It feels like i`m tied up, sitting in a chair, in the middle of an empty room late at night, someone puts headphones on me poor head and makes me listen to this non stop, with the volume full blast. I confess, I confess, I`ll admit it, whatever it is but please remove those damned headphones. More information here:   Jason-campbell@hotmail.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment