Thursday 27 August 2015

The Dandelion Council – dream homes (mp3)




After listening and reviewing `The Dandelion Council – essa misteriosa estrela ` album, I have to admit it. I was hooked. A little googling later, and I discover more freebies from Pip Craighead`s solo electronic music project (The Dandelion Council). I decide to download `dream homes `his most recent mini album (16 tracks = 35.02 minutes), released on `Archaic Horizon Records`(a netlabel which releases experimental, ambient, downtempo material, they focus on thoughtful melancholic and nostalgic themes). When I have time, damned I shouldn`t say that. When I find some spare time, I will download a couple releases and see what it sounds like. I`ve been listening to this album all week long and I can`t get it out of my mp3 player. Yes, it`s that good. The music is a mixture of: light ambient techno, IDM, and instrumental electronic music. I love this album as a whole, here`s a small list of my standout tracks, at present time:
2 – starry nights at the geodome (2.19 minutes): relaxing, chill-out electronica.
5 – work and days (4.11 minutes): warm song oriented  electropop / synthpop, pretty funky if you ask me.
15 – gemstones (2.59 minutes): amazing melancholic, brooding, yet peaceful, relaxing, dare I say chill-out? Well I just did. This mini album gives you a small idea of what dreams are made off, music with strong emotional values: warm, soothing, meditative, mellow, melancholic, peaceful, chill-out, relaxing and ethereal at times. Don`t be a lemon, get it here: https://archive.org/details/DandelionCouncil-DreamHomes

No comments:

Post a Comment