Saturday 31 October 2015

Julien Rochedreaux (various zines)

I found his address in the last Node Pajomo zine. I wanted to contact him for a long time but lacked time or was too lazy probably. I was also curious because he writes his zine in French (ma langue fatale / natale i.e. my native language). I wrote him a letter, a couple of Mastock newsletters and some of my crazy drawings inside (in case he wanted to publish them). I got this cool parcel full of homemade and handwritten zines, which are:


Mine De Rien #6 & # 9: mini zines (8 pages long) with some drawings, some collages and a good quantity of psychedelic / psychotronic / punk at times poetry.






 Uchronique de disques # 3: a mini, mini music zine (16 pages this time around), full of reviews. He mentions Suicidal Tendencies & The Cramps. THE CRAMPS BABY! Gimme a bottle of white wine, a beer and some pork chops. Damned straight!



Uchronz # (your guess is as good as mine here): a sixteen page long mini music zine with some drawings, collages and more reviews. I never heard of the Jesus Skins Nazareth, a catholic skinhead band. I though I heard it all, anyone remembers The Hot Buttered Elves? A band doing satanic Christmas music. The more you learn new things, the more you read, the more you realize you don`t know shit. Vous pouvez communiquer avec Julien ici:
Julien Rochedreaux
Baixada Del Moli 39
AD500
Andorra

No comments:

Post a Comment