Saturday 27 February 2016

Poems of the day

Efficient time managing

Friday night drinking beer
Friday night drinking beer
Friday night drinking more beer
Even more beer
Beer more even
Falling asleep in my chair
Drunk as a skunk
Drinking a twelve pack
Now that`s
Efficient time managing
Drinking a twelve pack
I`m a multitasking
Machine what can I say.
 
 
 

Chez Spike

Another Sa-turd-day night
Drinking beer with Spike
He works in a second hand record store
He complains they`re losing money
Because of the internet
You know Tom them artists / bands
Never get any royalties
Because of illegal downloading 
I`m sure Spike
When your store
Is selling 
A scratched, used vinyl
At high price
Pretending it`s rarity
That you`re sending the artist / band Royalties
Right?
He looks at me mouth wide open
Speechless
It`s ok man
Take your medicine
Have another beer.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment