Sunday 17 February 2013

Satan' s God Touring The Riot Scene 2011 (zine)

I got this as a freebie from senior Jeremy Bequette himself (Santa' s God). This is a 12 pages long zine regarding the, you've guessed it Satan' s God 2011 tour. I enjoyed this personal, highly detailed account of Jeremy Bequette' s adventures. The numerous problems he had with is old car, trying to make it to the next gig, doing  a concert where people don' t give a fuck, exit the building trying to escape Jeremy' s demented antics. I like his weird ass heavy metal / noise / bass experimentation, that' s a fact. But after reading about all that live craziness (GG Allin anyone ?) I feel safe knowing that I never saw one of his  performances. But seriously folks I loved reading this zine, it' s funny and weird at the same time. Not recommended to people who are easily offended. I like it. Thumbs up baybee! As you already know Jeremy' s not internet / high tech oriented (no website). Contact him via the good ole postal system here:
Jeremy Bequette
PO Box 190
Belleville 
Il
62222
USA   

No comments:

Post a Comment