Monday 13 April 2015

Monroeville Music Center – les défauts de fabrication (mp3)



Another short but extremely sweet and magnificent EP (4 songs = 9.34 minutes) from the likes of MMC. Musically they / he / she seems to be using old school synthesizers (perhaps some type of VST, really not sure here). All the pieces are pretty damned good, let me explain:
1 – Lee Rendmond`s slow motion fend (2.21 minutes) = melodic instrumental electronics, relaxing and meditative at the same time (I WANT MORE!!!).
2 – another cigarette for Gul Moha (2.50 minutes) = take a walk on the warped / weird side of electronic music (the Forbidden Planet movie soundtrack mixed with Kraftwerk perhaps).
3 – Robert Wadlow`s blister (2.23 minutes) = warped / processed electric guitar meets childlike synth music (Plone mixed with.. Well your guess is as good as mine folks).
4 – last rites for Maria Capovilla (2.00 minutes) = spacy lo-fi electronic music, just what the doctor ordered. I like it! I like it! I like it! Did I say I liked it? Well don`t just stand there, get it here:
http://monroevillemusiccenter.bandcamp.com/album/les-d-fauts-de-fabrication



 

No comments:

Post a Comment