Monday 13 April 2015

Painful Defecation – golden oldies (MP3)



This is a good little release. When I mean little, I actually mean pretty small. There`s eight tracks for a total running time of 19.38 minutes. Who am I to complain? It`s free and also it`s pretty damned good. There`s a lot of noisy music styles at work here: abstract ambient noise (cowboy), experimental noise with non-linear sequencing (sweet lubova), noise (Bilal croit en sa publicité), extremely lo-fi aural minimalism (pourri), INM i.e intelligent noise music (lampe 2013), percussive ambient noise (Cynthia in bed, golden showers live), and a potent mix of ambient noise / ambient darkwave (raped by Jesus). I like my noise challenging, evolving and interesting at the same time (good stuff). Recommended. Lots of freebies here:                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment