Saturday 21 March 2015

Crustacés # 6 la révolution est en pleurs - Oscar Martin & Anton Mobin (cassette)



Here`s the latest release from Crustacés tapes. And what an amazing release this is!!! I like noise but I definitely prefer anything remotely or highly experimental. I mean normality is so damned boring these days folks. Our sonic menu consists of:
1 – ekstra 1 – nappa delta deneb (6.36 minutes) = really lo-fi experimental, almost electroacoustic music going into ambient noise territory, great stuff.
2 – ekstra 2 – albireo eta zeta mu (17.05 minutes) = weird lo-fi /  noise samples colliding altogether, thus creating a psychotronic / psychedelic journey in the land of electroacoustic / experimental music. I just love this piece, it`s slowly transforming, mutating, evolving into something totally out there. I`ve been listening to this cassette over and over. I`ve heard something similar a long time ago. Really obscure music reference here folks!!! This sounds a lot like `Deconstruct: encryptec esoterica `tape, which was released by Xcreteria, circa 1994. This tape is not for sale so send these nice folks something, a gift, some freebies, anything. It`s worth it. This I command!!! Contact here :
Crustacés Tapes
4555 rue Pontiac
Montréal
Québec
Canada
H2J 2T2
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment