Friday 3 July 2015

Monsieur Populaire – et les quatre groupes alimentaires (1997) (MP3)




Jimmy Beaulieu feels that this is his tightest, more pop / dance oriented effort so far. I have to agree, this is another mighty impressive effort. Ten songs, with a total running time of 64.19 minutes will get you there. This is mostly instrumental electronic music mixed with elements of pop, minimal techno, electronica, and dance floor techno. I loved the whole album but a couple of tracks caught my attention (in a big way), they are:
4 – J+LHV5 (4.37 minutes) = amazing minimal techno, listen chill-out and relaxxx…
8 – rétro (1.44 minutes) = that short, quirky / slightly warped / strange little electronic tune that I love (are you calling me weird? Yes I am, compliments will definitely get you somewhere).
9 – stock (13.57 minutes) = a nice and long dance floor techno track, has some nice erotic voice samples (shall we text?), good stuff.
You want some, come get some, just here: http://jimmybeaulieu.com/monsieur-populaire/

No comments:

Post a Comment