Sunday 12 July 2015

Psionic Plastic Joy – a journal of love, friendship and nihilism issue # 18 (zine)



Got this in my mailbox yesterday, coming home from work all tired and sweaty. All I can say is this made my evening. I take a shower, fix myself coffee, sit down on me favorite chair and start reading. PPJ is a half-sized, cut and paste, black and white, photocopied zine (32 pages this time around). The quality of material puts me to shame. There`s a good quantity of artwork, comics, collages by the like of: Ryan Homsley, François Marceau, D M Marshall, Vittore Baroni, Tristan Gemmell, Michael Desnivic, Haddock, Tim Collapse, Thompson, Stuart Stratu, Yves Albrechts, Reed Altemus and Jason Rodgers himself.  There`s a slew of talented writers contributing various articles: Jim Hayes (nice work on his `120 excerpt about neo-neoism and mail art`piece), Apio Ludd, Erik Disorder, Neal Wilgus, Jason Rodgers, Bob McGlynn, John Zerzan and Dr. Oscar Sanchez ( `the wipas case: a true story of grisly murder `is a really disturbing but real case). Get a paper, a pen (nothing digital, keep it real), contact here: 
Jason Rodgers
P.O.BOX 10894
Albany
NY
12201
USA


No comments:

Post a Comment