Friday 17 July 2015

Orange Crush – autumn reflections (MP3)



I`m a really compulsive person. And I`m a sucker for free mp3`s especially when it`s electronic music. I have a strange tendency of downloading tons of free music which always seems pretty interesting. When I find time to hear it, that`s when I usually get three surprises:
A - it`s an interesting / amazing / challenging listening experience.
B – oh shit another shitty rip-off of another shitty trend, repeated ad nauseam.
C – heard this a thousand times before and don`t wanna get bored again.
Never heard of Orange Crush before. Thank God for www.discogs.com. This is the solo electronic music project from Karl Endreson. To be quite honest I wasn`t expecting much. Upon the first listen I`m pleasantly surprised. I`ve been listening to this album on my mp3 player for the past week. The perfect soundtrack for summer even though it`s named `autumn reflections `. The music is a potent mixture of ambient techno, chill-out, ambient electronica, and two amazing tracks of pure melancholic, peaceful, dreamy ambient music. You will definitely dig this if you`re fans of (in no particular order): LFO, Plaid, Two Lone Swordmen and The Orb. Get it here: http://orangecrush.bandcamp.com/album/autumn-reflectionshttp://orangecrush.bandcamp.com/album/autumn-reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment