Friday 23 January 2015

Bee Spit – The Rites Of Wall (split CD-R)



I recently got a small in size but big in content parcel. Inside a regular size envelope Henry C. Rial managed to insert 11 audio CD-R`s!!! I never heard of Bee Spit or The Rites Of Wall. TROW is one of senior Rial`s numerous solo project (he seems to be a really prolific young artist as well). Let`s open things up with:
1 – Bee Spit: aluminum breathing tube (30.00 minutes) = a grinding / rumbling wall of distortion. This is relentless it keeps on going, over and over and over and over again my friend. A painful aural probing listening experience, no doubt. Mental note to myself: `to use as background music` or to piss of my neighbour with is crap / rap music`.                              
2 – The Rite Of Wall: trow#83 (39.50 minutes)= another grating / grinding full out wall of noise sonic assault. DAMNED I CAN`T HEAR ANYTHING!!! My ears are bleeding it feels good to be alive I recommend this if you like it loud, hardcore and non-stop. The hell with preliminaries let`s get it on like Donkey Kong! Henry C. Rial has a small DIY label releasing tapes and CD`s. More information here:    http://pahypnocenter.blogspot.ca/
His email: palemoontapesalt@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment