Friday 22 January 2016

Kiosko 9 - 2015 / 2016 (CD)


I get this parcel from Germany. The return address is from the Esperanto – Centro Harleshausen. There`s a letter from Wolfgang Gunther. It says:
`Here is the new Kiosko 9, to which you contributed. You can read it, copy it, there is no specific copyright from our side, but don`t forget; it`s a non-profit project! `. This is strange, I don`t remember sending a song for a compilation in Germany. Might as well hear this. At least I`ll know what it is. I put it in the CD drive in my computer. It opens but I don`t hear anything. This isn`t an audio CD (neither mp3). It`s a data CD. Inside there`s a huge PDF book (390 PAGES LONG BROTHERS AND SISTERS!). Some parts are in Esperanto, others in Spanish and some in English. There`s some pictures, collages, poetry, drawings, comics, and paintings. It`s like a who`s who of the mail art / anti-internet / postal culture. There`s a postal address, an email but no website. What should I name this? Catalogue / encyclopedia / listing / an   anthology perhaps. The Kiosko concept seem like an annual affair. Being published in this year`s issue is a definitely a privilege. I consider myself lucky this time around (I`m on page / 323). Contact: Wolfgang Gunther
Esperanto-Centro Harleshausen
Wilhelmshoher
Weg 11
34128 Kassel
Germany
Email: w.guenther.esperanto@web.de            

NB: for my all Mastock readers out there, if you want a copy of Kiosko 9 (it`s legal this time around) contact me. I love trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment