Thursday 7 July 2016

Lab Findings # 7 (zine)




Last night, I come back home, tired and exhausted. I open my mailbox. It`s full of small parcels / letters from mail artists / zine makers and various oddballs I won`t mention here. The good doctor Bill sent me his latest Lab Findings, number 7 (time sure flies when you`re having fun and you`re getting older). LB is a 8.5 by 11, black & white, printed, irregularly published zine (6 pages). The zine`s divided in two sections. The first part, `the magic mailbag `consists of a huge list (68 contacts to be precise) of stuff the doctor received via the good old, highly expensive postal system. He mentions one Clark Alan Dismeyer on his list. I wonder if it`s the same gentleman who used to be into mini-comics, between the eighties and the nineties. There`s only one way to find out, contact him. The second section`s named `random viewings `. It`s a list of various movies (62) he`s watched. I saw 1990 Bronx Warriors (1982) and Bronx Warriors 2 (1983) a long time ago. I liked them both.  Contact:
Kobb Labs
P.O.BOX 30231
Pensacola
Florida
32503
USA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment