Saturday 13 June 2015

Monsieur Populaire - au naturel (1993) (MP3)



First live set, post Disko-Tech, after a heartbreaking breakup. Last time I had my heart broken I wasn`t doing music / noise. I remember during that period I wrote a lot of pissed off / angst ridden / depressed poetry. I used poetry as a catharsis to mend me inner wounds, it worked. This is a short (37.18) and sweet live set (the various tracks are mixed perfectly, there`s a nice musical / rhythmical evolution here, even an old geezer like myself feels like dancing naked in the moonlight). The music is a potent mix of: beat oriented instrumental tracks (intro cinq, laika, soyons sérieux), dance floor oriented techno (perverse, Venus, mentor 27 alpha 7 gamma), mighty impressive minimal techno (J+LHv2), and that quirky / kitsch techno tracks which I can`t stop listening (weenie boppie version 2). I recommend this one all the way baybee!!! Get it here:  http://jimmybeaulieu.com/monsieur-populaire/

No comments:

Post a Comment