Sunday 13 January 2013

Kapreles - soundtrack for a headache (cassette)



I got this as a trade item. Upon the first listen I taught another junk noise release. I listened to `Kapreles - soundtrack for a headache` over and over, just to have a better idea. And that`s where it hit me, around the seventh or eight round, this is an interesting and challenging noise release. This album consists of 15 tracks of various lengths and styles (total running time 73.27 minutes). There`s some computer generated vocal stuff  (tracks 1 and 5), some amazing meditative synth oriented music (tracks 6 and 9), ambient noise (number 2 and 8),  meditative noise (tracks 3 and 7), various noisy experiments gone haywire (number 4, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14), and a right wing Christian spoken word piece to conclude (in a magnificent way) this cassette. I was reading a zine while listening to this cassette, good background music indeed. My favorite songs are `cold sore` and `reverse birth, incredible ambient \ meditative synth music. Order this cassette here:
Kapreles is a talented artist check out his blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment