Wednesday 5 October 2016

Don`t waste my time department

Earlier on I wrote an article about Free online entertainment. This time around, I hate it when I watch a short movie or a full length and it turns out to be crappy / shitty / boring i.e a piece of celluloid garbage. I`m biased here. Everybody has different taste buds and it`s all good. We agree to disagree. Last weekend was a disappointment on various levels. Then again that`s life. Life is like a rollercoaster ride full of ups and downs with some nice / nasty curves / bumps at times. Enough with the melodramatic and let`s get back to business shall we. I lost some precious time watching this. At least the beer was good. It cost me a fortune in beer money just trying to ingest / digest the following one



The nutzoids at cannibal cove (short, comedy, horror, 40 minutes)
An uptight and strange Jewish family goes looking for their missing son. On the road they encounter a prostitute, an old clairvoyant lady and some zombies. There`s some cool psychedelic visual effect, it looks as if it was filmed in 1966. This one came out in 1989 folks. That was the good side. And now the numerous bad vibes department
-not much gore happening
-no laughing matter (sorry Hugh Morrus) here
-the image is often blurry (was this shot with a 8MM?)
-not much happening in the skin department either
-less talk more action please
-40 minutes is long when you`re watching crap. I drank my first six pack while watching this `masterpiece`. The beer entertained me. I took a dump after (it helped my regularity). It`s a good thing I didn`t pay for this. I watched it online. In case you have time to lose: https://vimeo.com/5427457 

No comments:

Post a Comment