Thursday 19 May 2016

Lab Findings # 6 (zine)


I discovered this zine while watching one of Todd Z Glitter`s video on www.youtube.com. He was reviewing Lab Findings zine and the Mastock newsletter. I send Dr. Bill some copies of my newsletter, hoping he would send me something in return. He sent me his latest issue. Lab Finding`s a 8.5 by 11, cut & paste, black & white, irregularly published zine. The doctor loves horror, science - fiction, documentaries and B movies. There`s 58 movie reviews. Upon reading this zine it brought me back in time like 20 years ago. Every weekend I used to go at the video-club and rent VHS tapes. During that period, I`ve seen tons of science – fiction, animation, horror and B & Z movies. I remember renting some awful, crappy movies like: Curse 2 - the bite (1989), Ghoulies 2 (1988), Sleepaway camp 2: unhappy campers (1988) and X-Ray (1982). Well the good doctor has seen the same bad ones. He writes some short book reviews, an article about doing a thirty-one day horror movie marathon on Halloween month (and / or the Holiday period) and a description of The Avengers banned episode (season 4, episode 21). An interesting read. I like his numerous reviews. Highly recommended. Contact:
Kobb Lab
P.O.BOX 30231
Pensacola
Florida
32503
USA

No comments:

Post a Comment