Sunday 29 May 2016

Lester jones – Kurbel.COMpilation 2 (CD)



I`m a compulsive person. The amount of music I buy, trade, download is unreal. I listen to a lot of music. It`s the same thing for movies. I`ve rented, bought or traded a lot of animation, documentaries, shorts, horror, science - fiction, and B & Z movies. I do remember most of them too. This CD has been lying in my pile of `to listen` music. That pile keeps getting bigger and bigger every weekend (the time I go CD / DVD hunting). I have no idea what this is, no expectations whatsoever. The CD starts playing. It sounds like a compilation no this is a remix CD. Lester Jones remixed some songs by DJ Hell / Richard Bartz, Savas Pascalidis, Item One, Ghettobladter AKA Richard Bartz and Christian Morgenstern. This is techno music, aimed for the dance floor, it`s minimal at times (when you stop dancing and you just chill-out you know), there`s some groovy parts (my favorite ones) and it makes you wanna move that thang all night long. Good German techno. This came out in 1999 (a little dated but it still sounds good today) on Kurbel. Kurbel was a German techno label (1995-2007) created by Richard Bartz (a German DJ & producer). This one`s a keeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment