Saturday 31 December 2016

Air – talkie walkie (CD)



The sixth album from this French electronic rock duo of Jean-Benoit Dunckel and Nicolas Godin. I keep hearing this over and over and it just don`t work for me. All the songs are impressive in their own right. It`s a nice mix of electronic, downtempo, trip hop, and synth-pop. The perfect soundtrack for a rainy day; moody, melancholic, minimal at times. I find most of the songs too syrupy for my taste buds. On a more positive note I found some standout pieces
3 – Run (4.12 minutes) = minimal trip hop mixed with downtempo = I feel like chilling out her.

5 – Mike Mills (4.26 minutes) = beautiful, mellow, relaxing, chill-out instrumental downtempo electronic music. Recommended if you`re into this type of music.                 

No comments:

Post a Comment