Saturday 25 March 2017

Wagon Christ – musipal (CD)

I got this album at Renaissance Montreal for 2.00$. Wagon Christ is the solo music project of Luke Francis Vibert, a British electronic music composer born January 26th 1973 in Corwall, United Kingdom. Musipal is his fourth studio album. I discovered Wagon Christ`s music while surfing www.youtube.com. I saw `lovely` `receiver` videos and I was hooked. The music on this CD (13 tracks = 62.58 minutes) blends different styles electronic, leftfield, hip hop breaks, break beats, jazz, funk, IDM and downtempo. I couldn`t find any standout tracks. The CD is a standout listening experience. I have a soft spot in my heart for `the premise`, `bend over`, `tomach `, and `receiver `. some information; http://www.wagonchrist.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment